Salesforce & Vonage: The Perfect Combination for Service
Great CX starts with great customer data. And this paper details how Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce integrates your communications platform and all pertinent data to deliver personalized, exceptional service.
- The role CX plays in differentiating your company
- The importance of contextual, omnichannel communication in customer service
- Why you should want to integrate your contact center with Salesforce
- How Vonage + Salesforce can save you money and increase customer satisfaction
- How to integrate your contact center with Salesforce
- CTOs and CIOs
- Enterprise decision-makers
- Customer experience leads
- IT managers
- Small- and medium-sized business owners
- Contact Center agents and administrators
- Salesforce administrators
If you’re in business to win, you need to compete and win the Customer Experience battle. Even back in 2017, Gartner’s survey of CX leaders showed that 81 percent of them believed they would be competing mostly or entirely on the basis of CX by 2019. Dimension Data found that 9 out of 10 organizations saw CX as a critical differentiator.
To deliver great CX, you need to master your customer data. Customers remember their conversations with your business – and they expect your business to remember them, too. That means all data from all channels is vital to CX. Yet, according to the Dimension Data study, only 8.4 percent of companies have all their customer channels connected.
By investing in Salesforce®, you’ve taken a major step toward capturing the important data about your customers. This paper will illustrate how Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce takes that investment to the next level by integrating your communications platform and the data it captures with your customer data in Salesforce to provide personalized, exceptional service.